Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend so far: Benefit sale

Checked out the sale at PJ Hilton this morning. Took me a while to find parking as I refused to pay RM6 parking fee at the hotel. It was in a really teeny, tiny room (more like an anteroom, which faces the pool) and I would leave the husbands and boyfriends outside.

Obviously, most of the good stuff is gone (it started yesterday and there was some debate as to whether it's open to the public or just "family and friends of Benefit" (don't know what that means specifically), but turned out that it's open to the public). I wanted to get the brush set (RM50) if it was available, but no such luck.

I only ended up buying the Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (No. 2 - Tattle Tale) for RM30 (UP: RM85). I guess the reason why it's so cheap is because the sticker on the lid is off centre, which is NG in the beauty industry.


This is the nice picture from the website....
Stopped by Section 14 on the way home to find a cobbler to fix my shoes (the heel needs replacing, might have something to do with my knee at the moment) and to patch the hole at the bottom of my leather bottom Outdoor Products backpack. Got them both done for RM12 (don't start). Note to self: There are THREE of them on the same stretch facing Digital Mall.

Got held up by this woman who was conducting survey about the melamine crisis before I left the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment