Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random updates

  1. Got the jeep back from the shop yesterday. Paint job's so good it looks new.

  2. Dad's leaving for China tomorrow morning. He's supposed to wake up at 2 a.m., leave the house at 3 for the nearly 6 a.m. flight. Oy. I was just saying how he shouldn't bother sleeping cos he's waking up at 2 (which is what time I would sleep during the weekends and eve of public holidays like tonight...)....

  3. Tomorrow's Sultan's birthday. Thank goodness for state hols. Might go to Midvalley. See how it goes. Need to see if I can find a new pair of sneakers I like.

  4. Took Friday off just cos. Might go to PC Fair. It'll be a first in a long time that I'm there on a Friday. But it doesn't mean that it's going to be any less crowded.

  5. Apek's wedding on Saturday. I hope I can wake up. I hope the carpool plan comes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment