Monday, December 8, 2008

Slow weekend lah

Didn't really want to mention what I did over the weekend so far (as today's Aidiladha so it's still ongoing), but what the hey.
  • Tried out the threading place in Bangsar that people have mentioned on Saturday - got my brows and upper lip done for RM8.
  • After that went out to lunch with my dad, bro and the paternal grandmother. Tried My Kitchen in Sunway Mas. Chicken rice ball was ok, chicken was not bad, mutton soup was good - even got free bowls of red bean soup.
  • Sent jeep to the shop to get painted. Not all over, but the roof and the bonnet cos the paint chipping's serious there.
  • Went to 1U Sunday with the bro to get him a pair of new sneakers (his current pair got toe vent, if you know what I mean) for under RM200 (Mum's money, not mine) - found a pair pretty quickly; he bought this pair of brown, (allegedly) waterproof pair for the final price of RM199.50.
  • Got a hair cut. Needed a trim, but you know you're not supposed to get a hair cut the day before a big event... you need time for the hair to grow out a little bit and all that.
  • 'Rents went out to yet another wedding dinner, so was left to own devices most of Sunday night.
  • Cleaned room a little - mainly tossing out some of the mags I got lying around.
Since the sultan's birthday is on Thursday, I think I might go to Midvalley to see if I can get myself a new pair of sneakers too, haha (among other things).

No comments:

Post a Comment