Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shopping when I Kinda Shouldn't

Went to 1U cos I needed to get a couple of things when I shouldn't on account of my trip down south on Monday... if that doesn't make sense..., well, I can't be arsed to explain. I bought...
  • Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment (RM110) - I also got a couple of samples from them as well: sachets of Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion and Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser.
  • The Face Shop's Pure Spa Water Liquid Cleansing Cream and their Blemish Balm cream. I think I got charged full price for the former (D'OH) - must call them tomorrow to check and see if the situation can be rectified. To make it RM100 (for the ONEcard - from now until May, you get 500 UPoints with every RM100 spent), I bought a couple of sheet masks. I think that's why I got charged the full price. Grr. Got some samples from them, though.
  • Bath brush from Body Shop just cos I needed another RM20 something to get the 300 points thing. (Don't ask)
Also grabbed this month's issue of FACES, Juice and Jusco Pearl (the J-Card mag). Heh.

I guess this limits what little shopping I could do in Singapore by just a little bit more. Have to do more sightseeing, then. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment