Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Things One Does Out of Boredom

So as I was driving to work this morning, there was a discussion on red.fm's Breakfast Show between the DJs about Kal Penn leaving House for the White House.

As AXN is some episodes behind, they asked on the air how his character was gonna be written out of the show. So I sent in an anonymous text message to the station about how the character off-ed himself and left it at that.

About 10-15 minutes later and already in the office, Radiohead's 15 Step went off (forgot to put the ohone to silent), saw the number (yes, I had the radio station's number in my phone), and had to step outside to take the call. Whether I was actually on or off the air I had no idea because the show is (technically) only from 6 - 9 a.m, but they did ask me how they wrote him off the show. *HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD* I kinda doubt that I was on the air at the time lah, but still...

After some moaning about how the character was starting to grow on me, the conversation ended. Just as well as I had to get back to work and my hands were shaking...

It's starting the day a little different. Bit exciting also lah, in the sad kinda way. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment