Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weeks 15 and 16, 2009

Week 15
  • Cat died over the weekend from a UTI.
  • Sad attempt at detoxing. Didn't feel that much different.
  • Bought only a couple of things from the Stila counter in 1U (yes, they're pulling out of Malaysia): foundation stick and eyeshadow.
  • Saw the chiropractor. Spent RM205 for 1.5 hours there. OUCH.
Week 16
  • Boss showed his face one or two days this week. Even with the crazy shit he gave, I can't complain - least he's not taking to calling me at all hours of the night....
  • Cheng Beng pt II
  • Briefly discussed House on national radio (assuming if I was on air AT ALL).
  • Used copy of Matt Groening's Work is Hell that I got from Better World Books arrived yesterday - yay! Really funny, sad but all so true: work is hell.
  • Back pain comes up once in awhile. Might make another appointment to see the chiropractor again when my bank account stops feeling the pinch.
  • Finished one book, started another.
  • Decided (once and for all) not to bother getting the case for the Stila eyeshadow pan I got - at least it's one less piece of clutter. Bad news is have to start using it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment