Chatime Malaysia recently released their Chatime-branded BCARD/ THIRSTEA membership card last week. They're already phasing out the existing loyalty card system, which was just as well because I hardly buy from Chatime and the stupid redeem by date was annoying.
Word on the Facebook fan page is that some people had gotten theirs before the launch with details they gave from a previous event. You sign up for this card like you sign up for a plain ol' BCARD.
For RM10, you get a drink right away and a complimentary BCard Super Deals Gift Pack of vouchers worth over RM1,300 (while stocks last). Other perks include "birthday rewards, monthly "member only" promotions, special invitations to Chatime's events and launches and up-to-date information on Chatime's activities." I heard that they'll be releasing different designs down the road, but I'll wait and see.
Besides, I had just gotten through the trouble of transferring my BCARD points from my old card to the new one, I'm not about to spend RM10 on another especially if I can use my existing card at Chatime to get points. I think I could do without the rest of the perks. As for the voucher pack, it's probably vouchers from existing BCARD merchants where you won't use half of them.
But I wouldn't say no to a free card. Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment