Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 16, 2012 - Happy Earth Day

It's Earth Day today. Haven't left the house today, but I might for some buy 1 free 1 bubble drinks at SS2 later. We'll see how that goes.
  • Did not get tickets to the Russell Peters gig next month. Oh well.
  • Waiting for Ms Rowling to finish the Harry Potter encyclopedia, which I hope would answer some long forgotten questions about the series. 
  • Needs some more adjusting to the new road system after Mutiara Damansara - they swapped lanes around. So far was lucky not to end up in Mont Kiara by accident. 
  • Tried Nando's new Cataplana Porto dish (chicken and mushroom). It was okay, but I didn't finish it. Had to tarpau. At least the button mushrooms were not canned and rice grains were long. The chicken you can customise like you normally do at Nando's.
  • I have to give Public Bank props for calling after I made a larger-than-usual purchase with the ATM/debit card to check if it was yours truly that made the charge. A bit of a mistake for me to call back (missed call) and doing the IC verification while still on a somewhat crowded train home.
  • 4sq Day and 4/20 this week.
  • Got my two bottles of A-England nail polish (that I got when they had a milestone a few weeks back) - Ascalon and Bridal Veil. If I was into nail painting, I would have a dedicated blog about it, but I don't.
  • Finally checked out the recently-opened local Muji store. Admittedly, prices are not that cheap for a brandless brand. I know there are a lot of things there you can get cheaper at 100 yen shops, but it's nice for cuci mata purposes. Nope, didn't get anything.
  • On a side note, I love the garlicky stuff that comes with Tarbush Express shawarmas - not sure if it's garlic mayo or a sauce exactly, but it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment