Monday, December 24, 2012

What Pissed Me Off About Culture Japan Night 2012

Culture Japan Night is not my scene, like, AT ALL. But with the sibling being out of state at the moment can't make it himself, so he asked me to get one of these limited edition Touch N Go cards  (400 only) which are going at RM20 each. Luckily it was only ONE and not all four, so fine. 

Only left PJ around 4 p.m. and I didn't have to wait that long before the doors opened. But the line going in after that was a little slow cos they were busy collecting the RM20 entrance fee (Jimmy Choo progeny Danny insisted that it was the venue demanding for the money). I was only gonna get the stupid card and leave, but NO - they still fucking insist on the RM20. There wasn't even any refreshment (that I could discern in the tiny room) of any sort. WTF wei. 

To top that off, once inside you had to line up AGAIN to buy the damn Touch N Go cards. At first it was supposed to be only one per person, but later I heard that it was 2 each, and then I heard that you can get as many as you liked.

Argued a little with the people at the door afterwards, asking for my money back (talk about highway fucking robbery). They told me to ask someone else to buy one for me, which was a ridiculous suggestion cos I'm already in and I paid. But I know they are only small fry, so there's nothing they could do for me anyway. I left in a huff and to say I am majorly pissed off would be a damn understatement. I would gladly pay if I was planning on staying on, but I was not going to. I wished they would just give me my money back. WTF.

What I got out of the whole thing was exercise (having to take two trains from PJ to Cheras) and was RM50 lighter (RM20 entrance fee + RM20 for the card + RM9 for the round trip train fare). 

*pengsan*

I will kill anyone who asks me to go again, especially if I have to pay MONEY for an errand that took less than half an hour. TMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment