Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Non-Christmas-sy Christmas

When you don't technically celebrate Christmas, it's just another day off.

Woke up feeling the start of the sniffles. Killed a couple hours in the morning at Midvalley area (went back for the Christmas candy clearance at The Gardens' Cold Storage) for some supplies and left before lunch. Bought chicken tom yam soup for lunch (and dinner) at the nearby hawker centre (which was thankfully open).

Meanwhile, the 'rents drove down to Banting to someone's Christmas 'do. Didn't want to go as I didn't want to be in a confined space with them (who had been under the weather for the last few weeks) for hours at a time. 

Spent the afternoon dithering at home and with the best weather we've had this month, had time to wash two of the cars. I know it's sad when I say it like that, but meh.

I think the Zyrtec-D is kicking in. Guess I'll call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment