Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Movie Roundup

Saw only 15 movies this year, which is an average of 1.25 movies a month. There wasn't much that I wanted to watch anyway, not even the highly anticipated ones like the last Twilight movie and The Hobbit.

Only movie I saw in IMAX this year was Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. With the TGV Cinemas near me reopened, maybe I could finally go check out the Beanieplex, but that would involve finding someone else to go with since they sell the seats in pairs... or I go nuts and recline like Cleopatra :P

Favourite movie based on entertainment value - Skyfall.

The one-night only cinematic experience that was Live 2012 was alright.

Being in Malaysia, I could only hope that movies that came out in the last few months like Lincoln eventually get here. Maybe next year the number would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment