Friday, January 25, 2013

Benefit Birthday Brows

I don't know if it's a recent thing or not, but Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia is offering free brow arch services for your birthday called Birthday Brows. If it's not new, I'm sorry I wasn't aware of it sooner. 

When you can redeem it is a little fuzzy because on Facebook they'll tell you that you can redeem it on any day of your birth month, but if you check out the in-store poster at the selected Brow Bar outlets (Pavilion, 1U and KLCC), you can only redeem it on the WEEK of your birthday, i.e. 3 days before and after, including your actual birth day. You can call ahead to make the appointment, but you have to show them your IC when you go for the appointment.


Luckily for me, Thursday was a public holiday and I managed to get an appointment at the second home Brow Bar for around 3 p.m.. Which was fine by me cos I had other stuff going on anyway. 

Got there with some time to spare, but they were busy with potential paying customers, so I walked around a bit and came back. Waited a few more minutes before someone finally attended to me. But first, I had show them my IC and sign a release form (which asks if you're taking certain medications, etc). No biggie.

Right away, I was asked whether I wanted anything else done while I was there - I went with upper lip only because I didn't think I had time otherwise later. One of the small talk topics was parking (snagged a free one, which the person doing the waxing was a little envious of). I technically never had any part of the face waxed professionally before, so this counts as a first for me. Didn't hurt that much lah. 

Before

After
Letting the brows go wild for a few weeks nearly drove me nuts. So I was really glad to go and get it done with. Next time - not paying to wax any other part of the face. Although I saw that the one in the second home also offers waxing services for other parts of the body including bikini area... 

No comments:

Post a Comment