Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 4, 2013 - Another year older :P

Meh week. At least the weekend was slightly more happening...
  • Long weekend. With the birthday being on Saturday, I don't have to be upset about working on the day or anything of the sort.
  • Spent the public holiday on Thursday getting hair yanked out - finally tried out Benefit's Brow Bar services.
  • Dinner at Mutiara Palace on Friday night with Dad's friends. First yee sang of the year.
  • Don't think there's a freelisted movie I want to watch at GSC before the month is out. Oh well. 
  • Spent way too much time online looking for rain boots that you can fold and pack away, like these that will also fit the fat calves nicely. Yep, I am on Pinterest - follow/like me if you're so inclined. To anyone who wants to send me a pair, I'm a Euro 39 ;)
  • Drove past the Effingham development in BU *insert own joke here*. Love Patrick Teoh's rant about it here.
  • Sent my first mooched book of the year to... Sweden. 
  • Finally checked out the Star Trek exhibition at the National Science Centre.
  • Random find of the week: Kaffa Espresso Bar in DU. 
  • Your Mother! was unexpectedly hilarious.
Glad Monday is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment