Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 11, 2013

Rough week personally. Weather's also borderline unbearable.
  • Tried both the nasi lemak and the ikan bakar on Jalan Tanglin - both underwhelming. While the dipping sauce was spicy in a good way, but dang, I was gobsmacked to find out that grilled stingray for 2 people was RM18 - WTF O_o
  • Got both packages from Better World Books and Kwerkee - whee!
  • I normally don't like lattes, but I don't mind the Starbucks Asian Dolce Latte.
  • Speaking of lattes, I might go back to Souka for the cakes but Mukha's food I think I could do without.
  • Thai oil massage over the weekend. Not terribly expensive (at least, compared to the Thai massage chains you see in some malls) and could be a lot worse (I say that cos I'm a wuss when it comes to massage).
  • New Pope this week. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment