Saturday, February 15, 2014

Big Bad Wolf Fireball Book Sale

I wasn't crazy enough to go to the Big Bad Wolf Fireball Book Sale at 9 a.m., but I did eventually got myself there closer to noon. Traffic was pretty smooth sailing driving there, but was annoyed that MIECC parking was now RM4 on weekends (but still flat rate). 

This sale was about 1/3 the size of last year's sale, which was great for the tootsies. I definitely killed a couple hours there (even though I already skipped several sections there) because I was scouring for better copies of the books I found. By the time I left (killed some time in the mall next door too), traffic definitely got worse all around. Took me way too long to figure out how to get out of paying one trip of toll getting to that neck of the woods. 

To anyone who cares, here's the haul pic: RM5 each. Was glad to have found the 4 Hour Body book, and gladder that it's only RM5. Cannot complain. Now to clean them and remove the price stickers... 


No comments:

Post a Comment