Friday, December 16, 2016

Pavilion Elite

Drove to Pavilion on Monday to check out the new extension, Pavilion Elite. And because it was a national public holiday, it's flat rate parking at my usual parking place (yay; also, if I told you where, I would have to kill you). Because of the cray cray congestion in the vicinity, the short GOKL bus ride from Cosway to the standalone Sephora on the other side took longer than it normally would (hey, if I don't have to walk it, I'll take it). 

Anyhow, the extension is still not fully occupied, which I get. Fine. But walking around I heard the sound of angels singing in my head (I know, I'm weird like that). There's also an underground tunnel linking Pavilion to Fahrenheit 88 - a great candle princess alternative to crossing at the traffic light outside, I tell you. But didn't get to try that way because I didn't have time and I wasn't really planning on going to F88. So I'll save that for another time.

The relocated MUJI store is HUGE. Also enjoyed my cuci mata at The Planet Traveller and all the stuff they have there (I know - for someone who doesn't travel a whole lot, I love looking at travel stuff), and the Wallet Shop next door. 

There's finally Klean Kanteen in Malaysia!

This looks like the inside of someone's fridge... ROFL
The only thing I did buy was... one of my many kyptonites, brownies. Downstairs at Brownies Bar by The Accidental Bakers. Having had their brownies before, RM 10 for a couple of them is worth it. Also, it was the last day of the promo, so I got lucky...?


There's also a mini Softsrve outlet downstairs and there was a long line because they had flavours exclusive to there and not at their other outlets. 

My only gripe is that the extension is not accessible from every single floor inside Pavilion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment