Thursday, April 11, 2024

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

Left pretty late to go to the Jaya TGV to catch Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. So much so I probably missed the first few minutes? It was a scene I had seen on Paul Rudd's talkshow run promoting this movie, which was a pretty cool scene, all things considered. It was me and maybe several other people in the room watching. 

  • Nice to see Slimer in his element, at the firehouse LOL
  • Of course the over friendly teenage ghost had an agenda wtf
  • Some people got higher billed than others, wtf

Kinda funny in parts. There's a lot more references to past movies and what not stuffed into this one, so if you're more into Ghostbusters than me, you might get a kick out of it. I don't hate it, but you should watch it if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment