Sunday, April 14, 2024

Week 15, 2024

Three day work week cos of the midweek Raya celebration. Didn't see the point in taking Friday off, so I didn't. 
  • Saw Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire on Wednesday...
  • OJ Simpson finally kicked the bucket
  • Yay, a new Now You See Me movie
  • Mothership NCIS got another season, but nothing about Hawai'i. Sydney already confirmed another season. 
  • FBI franchise also confirmed coming back, with that mothership getting another 3 seasons, but the spinoffs getting another season each. WTFBBQ. 
  • Of course TnG is gonna charge 1% conversion fee for international QR payments. Cis. To be fair, the last time I used this was when I was in Singapore last, and good luck to me finding a merchant I can use this method of payment. 
  • So Shake Shack finally opened in KL this week (first day of Raya, no less), to much fanfare. For me it's just kinda meh, but if you want to try the pork and alcohol-free Shake Shack, feel free to swing by? 
  • I don't blame South Korean women for wanting to boycott the men (the 4B movement) to protest the sexism and patriarchy. But I personally feel like I'm pretty ahead of the curve on that already LOL and I'm also in the minority *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment