3 day work week. A lot to cram in those 3 days.
Decided to take Monday off just cos Tuesday was Maulidur Rasul.
- Ended up going to Pavilion Bukit Jalil on Monday
- Spent Tuesday watching my second Jason Statham movie (Mutiny) this year at IOI Damansara, with a chiropractor appointment later that afternoon.
- MB announced a cuti peristiwa (ad hoc holiday) for 1st September cos the Selangor contingent won a lot of medals at the SUKMA games. Or something to that effect. Guess I won't have to use the annual leave for what I was planning for on that day...
- Drove downtown on Wednesday night for the Valiram Merdeka sale. Was sorely tempted by some stuff, but ultimately came away with a single limited time, Merdeka-themed flavoured macaron. Got the other flavours from the store across the road.
- Saw my first opening night play (local production of Duncan MacMillan's Lungs) in ages on Thursday.
- Would not recommend going to the Kayu Ara eco-shop, but now I know how to get to the Kayu Ara LRT station.
- Decided to go watch One Mic Stand's Merdeka show on Saturday cos I really got nothing else better to do.
- Spent Sunday riding the LRT to Midvalley and KLCC cos I didn't want to deal with the downtown road closures cos there was a marathon going on this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment