Haze is back, y'all.
- It was announced this week that Trevor Noah is finally performing here. After years of not being able to get tickets to see him in Singapore, him coming to PJ wasn't on the bingo card at all. What's funnier is that it's gonna be in 3 Damansara, so in my hood, practically. There goes the traffic.
- Got a cheap ticket to see Trevor Noah during the pre-sale, no drama on my end. But tickets were scarce when I checked again at the end of business, so it might sell out quickly.
- Took Friday off just cos. Went to Genting Premium Outlets. Was already on the MRR2 when I realised that I forgot my wallet at home, and was too far gone to turn around for it. I made it work.
- Met up with some college mates on Friday night in SS2.
- Chipotle opening in Singapore next year
- There's gonna be a Hawaii Five-O movie?
No comments:
Post a Comment