4 day work week with Wednesday being Malaysia Day. Bit of a wash as a work week, but was kinda busy for the most part?
- They added a second show for Trevor Noah... which is also sold out as I type this
- Spent Malaysia Day eve in the dark as the power went out around 11 something p.m.. Could only go to bed around 3 something the next day when the power came back on.
- Managed to redeem the Starbucks x Snoopy PSL bag charm from the Sunway Lagoon Hotel store as the mall store was OOS.
- Went to check out the Watsons event at Midvalley. Got some samples, just not as much as some of the hauls I've seen in passing online, but that's okay; I'm still trying to use up what I already have.
- Went to the local GP about the red itchy bumps(?) on my legs. Was prescribed antibiotics and antihistamines.
- AESOP Women's Library at the KLCC store on Saturday. The queue for a free book started early, but I only got there right before the store opened, so I was only in line for about 1 hour, 40 minutes give or take. Went around to collect other samples, mostly fragrance samples, so it wasn't a total waste of LRT fare (couldn't drive down cos roads were closed for some marathon, and didn't want to deal with the stupid jams).
- Tried the teh tarik burnt cheesecake and cempedak egg tart (Merdeka specials) from doudou bakes in SS4. Ngl, they were pretty expensive (RM26 and RM13?), but I liked the flavour of the cheesecake, cos who doesn't like teh tarik?
- IOI Damansara announced new parking rates, starting next month.
- RIP Duncan Sheik
- Some people are kpkb-ing about Tillamook adding a halal label to their products. Other people here are like, where to find Tillamook products, which as far I know, has been here for years liao.
No comments:
Post a Comment