Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TV bits - old and new

  1. William Petersen to leave CSI: Crime Scene Investigation midseason this year. But on the other hand, Jorja Fox is coming back. And the whole cast will be together one last time when the season premieres in fall.

  2. nip/tuck coming to an end in 2011 - 3 seasons to go, but I guess 100 episodes is enough for that syndication deal. It's about time, anyways... last season wasn't THAT great. Not sure how they gonna do this coming season.

  3. This year's MTV Asia Awards held here in Malaysia. Genting's Arena of Stars. Hosted by Jared Leto and Karen Mok. Opening act - The Pussycat Dolls. I suspect they're gonna go with When I Grow Up (a hit at the VMAs). At first I thought of trying to get tickets to go, but when I found out that you could get them at the party in Zouk and that it only starts at 11 p.m., decided, "oh, fuck that". It's a sign that I'm getting old.

  4. Boston Legal's ending... T____ T Good bye, Alan Shore...

  5. What will happen to Ziva, Tony and McGee if the fans have been assured that we'll be happy with what they've done? Must wait and see...

  6. What will happen between House and Wilson this fall?

  7. Season 5 of Project Runway starting this week! More Heidi and her auf wiedersehens, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment