- Got started on Susanna Clarke's Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell (that I picked up from a meetup a couple of months ago); might take a while to finish as it's over 1,000 pages long (no joke - it's OVER A THOUSAND PAGES LONG). I can't remember the last time I read something so thick.
- Killed 3 days worth of free time at the office, time I could spend doing OTHER things. Don't make me elaborate.
- Wrote about 3 - 4 potential blog posts in all that time, all pretty rough drafts and needs tweaking.
Friday, July 18, 2008
What happened this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment