I've been blogging for some years now and I like to check on the site stats about once a day.
From what I could gather, I've more people dropping by via Google (and not just google.com, but also the other localised ones) because it was one of the hits on whatever it was they were looking for at the time.
Some of the traffic is from Project Petaling Street, the local blog-tal/aggregator.
I think I can safely say that I've more stalkers than readers, more people stumbling in than people who consciously check this place out. Not that I'm being an ingrate to those who DO consciously stop by (thanks).
But what drives traffic here recently... as in the last couple of weeks anyway.
"Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends"
"Twisted Stethoscope"
"Sigur Ros"
"gobbledegook" (which I used here, but the song is actually spelt "gobbledigook")
"nandos malaysia" (LOL)
"samantha schubert" (no idea why, it's been awhile since I last mentioned her here)
What I don't get is I also get traffic from people looking for Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory, which I know I've mentioned at least once but AGES ago.
Not to mention the occasional hit for that Kiwi reality show Charm School with M&S heiress Susannah Marks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment