Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random thoughts while watching the MTV Asia Awards at home

Or otherwise known as "My bitchy comments because I couldn't get to see the show in person"

Pity I'm not there. But it's on way too late
lah....... Damn, am I getting old already.

The Jabbawockeez? Didn't I see them on Ellen before? Cheh - I thought PCD was opening the show....

TWO SONGS? DAMN - I only wanted to see them do When I Grow Up...

Their live performance of When I Grow Up is a little like the last one... just that they're more covered up. Kakaka....

OneRepublic is 2008's The Fray. I wonder who will be 2009's.

MUSE WON THE BRING DA HOUSE DOWN AWARD!! WOOOOOOO!!! (Or in plain English: Best Live Act) GO MUSE!!

Muse's acceptance video damn funny - must YouTube later.

Boy, am I glad Karen Mok's co-hosting; but the print ad's only got Mr Leto. Hmm.

Who's Singapore's biggest band? Bit of a misnomer when they put it like that.

Leo Ku's dressed like Colonel Sanders...

No comments:

Post a Comment