Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kena tagged

Not that I'm complaining as I've been feeling a little brain dead because of the change in weather.

Although I can't help but feel that I've probably already done this....

Starting time : 8.15 p.m.
Name : Anon
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 7 or 8 (9.5 US)
Height : 5' 2.5"
Where do you live : PJ

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Yes
Broken someone’s heart : Kinda doubt it
Fell off your chair : Yeah....?

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No lah... not that sad.
Saved e-mails : Some.
What is your room like : A room. Messy. Loads of books everywhere. Laptop and TV. Cupboard.
What’s right beside you : Desk fan
What is the last thing you ate : Dinner

Ever had Chicken pox : No
Sore throat : Abuthen?
Stitches : No
Broken nose : Nope
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Ehhh.... don't see the point.
Like picnics : In Malaysia, with the rain, sun, heat and ants? NO.
Who was the last person you danced with : I don't dance.

Last thing made you smile : this week's episode of Boston Legal
You last yelled at : The TV
Kissed anyone : No comment
Get sick : Sure did.
Talk to an ex : Ex-friend?
Miss someone : No.
Who do you really hate: I have a list...

Do you like your hand-writing : It's mine right?
Are your toe nails painted : No...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hmm... Stewart or Colbert.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown
Are you a friendly person : Enough.
Do you have any pets : If you count the stray cats...
Do you sleep with the TV on : No.
What are you doing right now : Waiting for this week's The Amazing Race Asia
Can you handle the truth : No. (At least I'm honest)

Are you closer to your mother or father : I'm a daddy's girl
Do you eat healthy : I guess
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No comment.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Stewart and Colbert
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet. No point being loud and obnoxious.
Are you confident : No.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) Played a prank on a classmate... ohh that was fun.
2) School, of course
3) Enjoy being 14...
4) Still alive
5) Doing okay..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Meet another billionaire
2) Attend gigs worldwide
3) Make a HUGE passive income
4) Go for talk show tapings, hahaha...
5) Not be in the rat race anymore

5 of my bad habits
1) Not sleeping before midnight during the week
2) Procrastination
3) Sloth
4) Impulse purchases
5) Leaving the laptop on even when I'm not using...

5 places I've lived in
1) PJ
2) Bemidji, MN
3) n/a
4) n/a
5) n/a

5 people I tag
1) Obama
2) McCain
3) Palin
4) Tina Fey
5) Stephen Colbert

[obviously, it's for whoever wants to do it]

No comments:

Post a Comment