Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rain, rain, rain...

It's been raining nearly everyday for the past week or so, significantly around the evening rush hour, making the traffic worse than usual and harder for people to get home.

It's not just the usual light rain showers, but the torrential thunderstorms which can screw up a modem/router or two (my brother already lost his computer power supply to Mother Nature). These thunderstorms have the same effect on the 12 year old Jeep that I've been driving to work - the alarm goes off when I press the button to lock the car. On top of having to manually lock the car (read: turn the keys), I, for some reason, can't use the power windows as well. Let's hope there isn't a CO leak or something.

It took me half an hour to 1U tonight, which was 10 minutes longer than usual because of the number of cars and the traffic is worse than usual. I didn't get what I set out to get in the end, MCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment