Thursday, November 6, 2008

I FINALLY GOT MY DAN SAVAGE BOOKS! WOO HOO!!

After over a month of waiting, both Dan Savage books that I ordered from Better World are finally here!! I was more afraid that I'll never get them because of the finicky nature of Malaysian customs who gets to decide what to/not confiscate. (Though if I were them I would probably raise (at least) an eyebrow at The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage and My Family and Savage Love: Straight Answers from America's Most Popular Sex Columnist)


I can't wait to dig into these - the man is hilarious.

Speaking of reading, I finished the bookray book I got a couple of days ago, Belle de Jour: The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl and will be sending on to the next person this weekend (if I get an address by then).

No comments:

Post a Comment