Friday, November 7, 2008

L'Oreal Malaysia warehouse sale

This is the first time this one-day sale is held in PJ (it used to held in downtown KL on a Saturday; can't be bothered to go down and fight the crowd), so thought I'd check it out lah, despite my one-hour window. I rushed out as fast as I could knowing that I only had less than an hour before it's over (what to do, working mah - takkan purposely take MC for something like this meh?). I feel like Jack Bauer in an episode of 24, rushing like mad with the beeping countdown.

Miraculously managed to find parking in Section 14 in under half an hour (I REFUSE to pay the ridiculous parking rate at Jaya 33) and power-walked (or read: rushed like mad lah) over.

When I got to the sale on the 4th floor, it wasn't terribly crowded (okaylah, it WAS the last hour of the sale...) and there are still stuff to be sold. The place was split into 3 rooms - one for perfumes, cosmetics and facial products. I wasn't really there for the perfumes (which was mostly Giorgio Armani, Lancome, and what not) but I took a peek inside anyway; I was there for the Biotherm facial products and cosmetics.

Unfortunately the one Biotherm that I had any experience with (the pimple gel - and no, I don't remember the full name, so don't ask) was sold out. So checked out the cosmetics instead and I wasn't in the mood for the face stuff like powder and foundation (I guess it wouldn't hurt to try out for myself at the counter first when I remember to just to get the product code and shade right just for me and not buy it here just cos it's cheap), only came away with these as there were plenty of lipglosses to choose from...

Which are going for RM30 for one, RM55 for two (and I believe, RM75 for three if I read the sign right). I've been wanting to try something in the Juicy Tube range for awhile now - glad I didn't buy one when I was in Langkawi a fortnight ago. I googled the Juicy Tubes World Tour range (depicted on the left; picked Shade 108 - Moulin Rose) and was glad to know that it's only been out since January and I didn't have to worry too much about stuff expiring. I could've saved my time if I had checked the box for the manufacturing date. Cheh, haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment