Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Lunch at Tony Roma's, Cineleisure

Left the house about 10 ish to do a post office run (had to send that book out, among other things), get some more money (who knows) before going to Cineleisure.

I got there a little early to wander around Ikano and The Curve before lunch. Just cos.

Lunch was alright - about 11 of us shared in on the Tony Sampler (wings, onion loaf, potato skins with bleu cheese and ranch dressing on the side), the Boneless Beef Ribs (so-so), some pasta dish the name I didn't catch (and didn't get to try), the Asian salad (which I was offended by), and I don't remember what else. The eight of us remaining also had two of two desserts: apple crumble (which I didn't have too much of cos of the cinnamon) and choc cake, vanilla ice cream and crumbs served in a huge ass martini glass (rim not salted), which I'm glad to share cos the portions of those dishes are HUGE... All this washed down with bottomless glasses of Coke (I would've ordered something more boozy, but that didn't happen). Paid my share of the meal (RM35), which was not too bad on my wallet : P

The point of the lunch today was someone could distribute his wedding invitations to those present (and RSVP on the spot). Yes, I admit it's pretty convenient. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment