Friday, December 26, 2008

Got my ticket to see Mogwai...!

Took the car for servicing as I had the day off. As mum had already cancelled her appointment tomorrow with them and me bringing it in today constitutes as a "walk in", which means I had to wait a couple of hours. Who knew people would bring their cars in for servicing today? But I guess a lot of people have already taken the day off, so... what could I do right?

If nothing else, the room where Perodua have people waiting for their cars to get serviced is pretty tricked out - Astro, free internet, hot drinks (don't recommend it), water, phone chargers, old magazines.... At least the toilet's clean.

Anyway, after a failed attempt to catch the free shuttle to Ikano, I decided to take the train and head to Midvalley instead to get my early bird ticket at the Rock Corner upstairs. The guy there dared to bullshit me by saying that it was RM138 (before processing fee) initially for "processing and administration" and then continuing his BS about agents and what not (my asslah), but after I pointed out that it was ONLY RM128 excluding processing fee on the flyer (there was a stack of them on the counter - no way anyone could've missed that), I paid the RM130 in the end. What the hell man, liddat also got :P

Already it's my first time getting a ticket at Rock Corner, now... what the hell.

Anyway, wasn't there too long as I got the text saying that the car was ready. Didn't exactly rush back to collect it as I stopped for lunch first before I finally went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment