Saturday, January 3, 2009

KLPac Open Day 2009

I'm just reminding myself to check out the KLPac Open Day at KLPac this year (if nothing else is happening on the day, that is) on Sunday, 18 Jan, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Didn't go last year as I was out of town that day.... This year should be no problems lah.

From the website...
Basically, it's one whole day jam packed with FREE performances, visual art installations, theatre and cultural games, arts workshops and demonstrations, staged readings, show previews, film screenings and, of course, the ever popular guided tours.

And if that's not enough to keep you occupied there will be some 60 over stalls on the lawn selling all kinds of interesting goodies and great finds (courtesy of the Bijou Bazaar team)!
For the most part I want to go for the guided tour of the place, see if I had missed anything from all those times I was there for shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment