Monday, January 19, 2009

My day at KLPac's Open Day 2009

Dragged another bonafide KLPac virgin there (she drove as I have no car on Sunday mornings) for the Open Day yesterday.

The only reasons for me to go there during the day in the first place was to go on the guided backstage tour of the place and to check out the flea market on the premises.

When we got there, we had two tickets shoved into our hands for this dance performance that had just started in Pentas 1. Was sitting in there less than 10 minutes before I got bored and we left.

As we had a couple of hours before the first guided tour of the day at 1 p.m., we killed the time by checking out the rest of the stuff going on the grounds. Didn't buy anything significant at the flea market, but I got a copy of The Official Guide to the Sarong Party Girl for RM2 from one of the stalls, haha.

Checked out the food situation outside and grabbed a paper cup filled with free Milo from the Milo truck, haha. Also checked out the nearby Koi Centre - man, those are huge fish.


The guided backstage tour was short, but not bad. Pretty informative.

After that and some picture snapping around the rest of the place that I otherwise I've not seen when I'm there for shows. By the time I was done, the heat was too much to bear and I was ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment