Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping/Wish List

Some things that I'm thinking of getting...
  • BRADA laptop support (RM79; IKEA) - Belkin sells theirs for RM120 locally (and AFAIK, Belkin's pretty expensive) and I've not seen any other equivalent in the Valley. Sounds like a bargain now : P











  • KOMPLEMENT shoe box (RM49 for 4; IKEA) - Just because. Still think they're a little pricey though, so this is more of a KIV sort of thing. I can't help but think that I could probably find a cheaper Japanese equivalent if I made an effort to look.












  • Uni-ball Kuru Toga Auto Lead Rotation Mechanical Pencil - it automatically rotates as you write so the lead gets uniform wear so the tip stays pointy. Trust the Japanese to come up with these things you never thought you'd need. For some stupid reason, I want this despite the fact that I'm not in school anymore and don't really use mechanical pencils in my everyday life at the moment. I bugged Cziplee last month about this pencil over Twitter and they say they'll get back to me about it this year (which they haven't, so far). I wonder if I should try Kinokuniya next.

No comments:

Post a Comment