Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some fashion trends I wish would just DIE already.

  • Skinny jeans - I couldn't get my big feet through the pant leg to put them on, some more pull the pants all the way up; I'll stick to the straight or boot cut, thanks :P
  • Those huge sunglasses that make you look like a bug - I haven't found a pair that doesn't make me look like The Fly yet. Die, already - those things don't flatter EVERYONE.
  • Ruffles - Man, I really hate those. Haven't found a ruffle-free shirt I don't mind wearing to the office.
  • Shutter shades - DIE, DIE DIE!! One of the more stupider eyewear trends IN MY LIFE. Stupid Kanye.
  • What is up with the patent leather?
  • Gladiators - stoopid like heck.
  • Maxi dresses - Angelina Jolie wore them cos she was carrying TWINS. Petite people shouldn't bother with these things; they just look like a muu-muu.
  • Tights/leggings - WHY?!!!!
  • Those dumb ass bootie-looking shoes (shooties?) - I don't know about you, but they remind me of those lotus shoes that women with bound feet had to wear back in the day. Just larger.
  • Fringe
  • Cocktail rings / statement jewellery - aside from causing serious damage to someone's face in a fight, I don't get it.
I maybe missing a couple of things, but that's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment