Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bookcrossing in 1 Utama? Seriously?

Read the news on the main Bookcrossing site: that the people at 1 Utama agree to allocate one section of the place as an Official Bookcrossing Zone (OBCZ) to encourage reading in Malaysians. The piece didn't mention where in 1U was being allocated; I could only guess. MPH is also gonna donate 50 books to be released there.

Which is great, cos if it happens (either this month or the next) it'll be like an official OBCZ that people would know of (and I could clear some space in my room as welll...). And some of you know how I feel about 1U, so... woo hoo!!

The immediate snag that I could think of are the assholes who might sweep up all the books and NOT journal them, rendering them MIA. Which is why a not-so open area would not be a bad idea.

I hope to see it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment