Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 10, 2009

  1. I got Guy Kawasaki and Robert Kiyosaki mixed up - unfortunately, I thought the former wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad (which was a good read, but not terribly enlightening - I was already practicing some of the things in the book). Thank goodness for Wikipedia.

  2. Got my Kuru Toga pencil in the mail yesterday - yay! Bought it on eBay last Friday with some of the money I got from Planet Pulse in my Paypal account.

  3. Woke up at 5 something Thursday morning to send the 'rents to Terminal 3, where they're flying to JB first (Dad's got a meeting there first) and then they'll find their way down to Singapore and stay there for two nights.

  4. Started on James McGee's Ratcatcher, the prequel to Resurrectionist that I had read earlier.

  5. An Official Bookcrossing Zone (OBCZ) in 1 Utama - hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment