Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th.... again.

Another month, another Friday that just so happens to be on the 13th.

Not much to blab about, so I'll just mention a couple of book related stuff...

Finished reading James McGee's Ratcatcher this week. Currently rereading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons before the movie comes out in May and I was intrigued by the presence of Ewan McGregor in it.

The major bookstores are having their warehouse sales around the same time, which I guess is great for the consumers. The first one I'll be going to this weekend is the MPH one, which starts tomorrow at Mayang Plaza - a place not too far from home (wahey!). Might consider cycling there cos I anticipate increased traffic volume there from tomorrow onwards. See how lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment