Friday, March 13, 2009

Of Apple, its products and shenanigans

  1. They announced the third generation iPod shuffle which has NO buttons on the actual device (because it's THAT small), but on the ear bud cord. The supposedly impressive VoiceOver feature which supports multiple languages is great when you've put in a bunch of non-vocal tracks in your iPod and you don't know which is what. But otherwise... two colours (black and silver), 4GB only and a RM309 price tag ? I don't know lah... guess I'll wait it out. The only good thing about it being 4GB is that I could probably put more audiobooks in... And I still want to see the thing in person at some point.

  2. After 2 years, Maxis finally brought in the iPhone. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about the iPhone, and the data plans are so confusing I won't bother - I agree with this piece about why the Japanese don't like them also. Getting the jailbroken one's a better and cheaper option :P

  3. Upgraded to iTunes 8.1 and my first generation shuffle (yes, it still works) is not detected as a playlist and I can't right click it to the iPod. Grr. Damn you, Apple. I know there are other ways of putting stuff in the iPod, but all the same, I hope it gets fixed. And I don't understand why the iTunes updates get bigger and bigger, it's ridonkulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment