Sunday, March 1, 2009

More engagements

Over the last few months I hear more and more people getting engaged or are finally getting married. I wouldn't resent the people who are my age or older that I know who are because, let's face it, it's about time for them and if it feels right for them, all the better for them.

What throws me off are the younger people who are already settling down. The people who started college after yours truly.

No, I'm not resenting all those people for wanting to get married. Not when cheapskate me knows the chance of me being invited to any of these erm, weddings are pretty slim and I don't have to fork out money for the angpau or present, saving myself some money. That, and the people that I still keep in touch with are not likely to get married too soon (The informal consensus seems to be que sera sera, what will be, will be). So no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment