Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tis the end of February

Basket, I cannot believe that another month is almost gone.

I can't believe tomorrow's the merry month of March.

Went to IKEA to check out the sale early in the morning, wandered around the other places in the vicinity, came back for early lunch (elevens-es) of chicken leg with barbecue sauce and fries at the IKEA cafe / restaurant. Also bought a half dozen currypuffs on the way out, catching the 12.30 free shuttle bus back. (There's only so much you can do when you're merely window shopping).

In the interim, the sibling's bought himself a new LeRun bike, which I've not tried out myself because it rained in the evening and I was busy booking flights and hotel accomodations for the 'rents, who are going down to JB on Thursday and coming back from Singapore on Saturday. I spent almost 4 hours doing that, the bulk of the time wasted waiting for sites to load COS THE INTERNET CONNECTION STILL SUCKS... and some of that went to looking for a hotel to stay on Mum's "budget" and Dad's stringent-ish conditions about hotels (cannot be TOO cheap, etc).

I also finally got paid US$28 from Planet Pulse (took awhile to cash out, 2-3 years later cos the accumulation took that long) over Paypal and used some of that money to get the Kuru Toga pencil from eBay (US$10 plus shipping), thus also finally using eBay for the first time since I came back from America.

No comments:

Post a Comment