Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stephen Fry in Quantum of Torrents

I knew I should've mentioned this earlier, but I had tweeted about it a few days ago and I just plain forgot - ever since Stephen Fry has admitted to pirating the final episode of House, this company came up with this Flash game (Stephen Fry in Quantum of Torrents) as a matter of cheek: You (as Mr Fry) drive the infamous black cab picking up copies of the House DVD and wrenches while avoiding people, pot holes, other cars, missiles and you get to shoot at the police cars with dictionaries (go figure).

I've only had a couple of gos on the game so far, of course failing miserably. I could barely see the DVDs and wrenches at the speed I was going, let alone pick them up. I find myself running over the pedestrians instead... :P I would've also like the option to kill the music cos it doesn't do me that much good. I've embedded the game below if you want to have a go, but you could also click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment