I bought this a while ago back when I was still going swimming in a public pool on a semi-regular basis. I also bought it with a voucher I had to feel the pinch less. But not by much since it's not a drugstore product. I can't remember the price, but I think it's about RM50 - 70, which is not cheap but how many drugstore shampoos are like this? Exactly.
Since I haven't been swimming in a chlorinated pool for months now, I thought I had at least finish it before it expires. It's a two-in-one product - it supposedly cleans hair and body of salt, chlorine (why I got it for) and sun.
In a nutshell..
- Formulated with Monoi de Tahiti
- Contains sugarcane, coconut & Bio-Protein derived from wheat extract
- Helps shield & repair damaged hair induced by drying effects of sun & water
- Delivers optimal moisture & extends tan
- Skin appears softer & sleeker
- Reveals suppler & more radiant hair
Okay, I DID manage to use it a few times after swimming in a chlorinated swimming pool and the hair feels a little stripped of oil, but not for long. It's not creamy, so it does not weigh the hair down afterwards. The coconut smell is present in the hair and body (should you want to use it that way) and also covers the chlorine smell but it doesn't linger too long after you're dry for a little while. Which is a good thing, because as much as I like coconut byproduct like coconut milk and candy, but the actual coconut smell I can do without. It does transport you to a sunny beach somewhere, except that I'm not a beach person :P
My hair felt a little dry after shampooing with this without conditioner afterwards, but it was fine on the body. I could use conditioner afterwards, but I was not feeling up to it. I think my hair finally got used to the shampoo because it felt a little better to the touch after using it now than in the beginning.
If you're in a pool or at a beach a lot and don't like to carry bottles of haircare product and have money burning a hole in the pocket, you may want to try this out.
If you're in a pool or at a beach a lot and don't like to carry bottles of haircare product and have money burning a hole in the pocket, you may want to try this out.
No comments:
Post a Comment