- Wednesday was the installation of the new Agong. Too bad I slept through most of it, so I didn't watch it on TV.
- Paid long overdue visit to Amcorp Mall.
- Got a mooched book in the mail - yay!
- So Russell Peters's Malaysian show is confirmed; even the tickets, which are going on sale next Wednesday morning.
- Collected the jeans I had sent for simple alteration at the Za Altera at the second home - they had a week to simply cut away the torn hem and clean it up. But when I got there, it wasn't even done yet. They told me to take a walk and come back in a little while. If I didn't have other things to do I would have been more annoyed.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Week 15, 2012
Wet week. Enjoyed the mid week break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment