Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 1, 2013 - It's 2013!

Start of the year and it's already one of those humid weeks - I was sweating before I could finish putting my face on in the mornings. It was also the start of the school year, and the return of the bad traffic around schools and kiasu parent driving.
  • Bought a Princess Hammam package (the scrub, bath and massage) at a discount from Hammam Spa for their new (as of yet to be opened) outlet in Publika. I have until April 15th to use it. 
  • Spent New Year's Eve with a couple of people at the Kayu in Kota Damansara. Ate my last paper thosai of 2012. 
  • Got an email from Furless Waxing, saying that I'm entitled to 20% off any waxing services during birth month. Yay. But it'll have to wait.
  • Also just found out that you can get a free brow waxing at Benefit's Brow Bar during your birth month; you just have to show ID when you go for your appointment. Guess I'll have to let them go wild for a week or two before I do make an appointment :P
  • Cat finally gave birth... at another house down the road. Phew.
  • Won a set of drinking glasses from BSC. Didn't know when I went to collect (at least someone was at the concierge desk THIS time) and luckily I managed within the 15 minute grace period so I didn't have to pay for parking *yay*
  • Are the government-funded dental clinics still a scary place? Anyone been recently? If your workplace is paying for your dental, I don't need to hear about it.
  • Saw the documentary Forks Over Knives.
  • Actually drove down to KLPac to buy tickets for Philadelphia, Here I Come! and Niamah! only because I can't get flat rate prices to the former online. Thought I might as well get a ticket to another show while I'm still at the box office.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment