Sunday, April 21, 2013

Times Bookstore Warehouse Sale and Haul

Late Saturday morning spent at Times warehouse sale happening at Subang Jaya Light Industrial Estate, a part of Subang I personally am not that familiar with (okaylah, I admit I'm not familiar with MOST of Subang). Stupid GPS and Google Maps directions made it harder than it actually was 

(from PJ: next left turn after Summit, right at the immediate traffic junction after when you see Giant on your left, second or third left after; lucky the street signs were still legible and unsullied by ah longs). 

It was so quiet outside I thought I had the date or place wrong or something. Which I thought was a little odd. Maybe people got burned (out?) by previous clearance sales and didn't want to bother with this one? It was a warehouse sale in every sense of the word: it really was in their warehouse towards the back which I almost missed...

Yes it was hot and yes, I got sweaty even with the fans. Didn't keep track of how much time I spent there (under an hour, I think?), but between the speed scanning, skipping what I would normally skip and how it wasn't THAT crowded, I thought I got out with time to spare for the movie plan I made. 


Only the bottom one was 70% off, one was RM3, and the rest were 90% off. 

19 April - 4 May
10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
PANSING MARKETING (M) SDN BHD
Lot 557 A & B, Jalan Subang 3,
Subang Jaya Light Industrial Estate,
47610, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment