Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 15, 2013

April showers I'm okay with, but it's the pre-shower heat that I can't stand. But then again, what else is new :P
  • Finally finished the latest Castle/Nikki Heat title, Frozen Heat on audio, but I've not finished the preceding one, Heat Rises. Spoiler alert - we FINALLY find out who killed her mother, but it ends on a cliffhanger. If you follow the show, it's akin to what happens to Beckett's mother.
  • Didn't take too long to go through Randall Munroe (of xkcd fame)'s ebook (compilation of the webcomic), either.
  • Finally tried out The Grind Burger Bar in Section 17 and Pickle & Fig in Taman Tun. Not in the same day, of course.
  • Got a copy of Matthew Pearl's latest, The Technologists.
  • Back south again and to JPO. This time I bought v2.0 of my current wallet that's half priced at the outlet store.
  • Finally renewed driver's license, but it's not expiring on my birthday. On the plus side, I don't have to think about it until 2019; on the negative side, it was RM165 for the privilege :P


No comments:

Post a Comment