Friday, May 3, 2013

Thanks, Paper Mate Malaysia

Slow day in the office and I was studying the packaging of the Paper Mate Kilometrico pens and it said to contact them if you're not satisfied with any of their products. There was a non-functioning pen in the pack. I wanted to see if there would be a response from them.

Since there was no phone number, I had to look up their website and filled out the contact form. Which is great for people who are not fond of making phone calls like yours truly. 

Days later, I got a call from them. After answering a few questions like packaging details, batch number, etc and a daytime address, I got this (by courier) the following week: I got a new 5-pack of the pen I complained about, and they threw in a pack of assorted ones. 


So the lesson is: Don't throw away non-working pens (even though Kilometricos are pretty affordable) - LET. THEM. KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment