- 4th In-N-Out pop-up on Wednesday (3rd time at Strangers at 47), which was announced practically the day before. Tried the Double Double set, bought a tee shirt and an insulated lunch tote bag.
- Le Creuset announced their Factory To Table sale for this weekend. Went on Friday for the vibes, still didn't get anything. Don't cook enough to justify it, lol.
- Dragged my ass on Saturday morning to unload empty drink cartons at PJ Eco Plaza.
- Was auntie enough to go line up for RM9.90 powerbank at Pyramid on Saturday afternoon. Oklah, it was more like I got used to not wanting to spend 3 digits on powerbanks if I can help it.
- Which was just as well, cos had to send in the RM19.90 powerbank I got earlier this year for warranty claim cos I can't charge it any more on Sunday at the nearest Thundermatch/TMT store.
- The short list for the next James Bond is out. Good luck to them.
- There's gonna be a Darkwing Duck revival
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Week, 39, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment