Monday, April 6, 2009

Black Canyon Coffee, Centrepoint

(Finally bothered getting the pictures I took with the phone out of the phone today, thus the deluge of random but not really, not-so high res pictures)

It was the last public holiday (Maulidur Rasul) and there was a (failed) attempt to meet up at Black Canyon Coffee at Centrepoint (ended up there because I had never been to the one in SS2... is it still there?). Ended up a gathering of sorts. Can't complain. Better than nuts, I guess.

I ordered a Mexican coffee for myself and here it is...

Two straws - was it meant for two?! And it came in a cute, boot-shaped glass...

Pre-stir

It's still pretty pale even after vigorous stirring... it was hard getting to the boot tip to stir evenly..

The coffee was just... kopi susu lah. I'm not one to be able to discern the geographics of the bean and flavour. For all I know it could've just been Nescafe in there...

The chicken wings we ordered
for nibbles were also not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment